- Congratulations to the Marching Colonials for earning a Gold Medal at the MICCA Finals on Sunday, October 27th at Cawley Stadium in Lowell! The band earned a rating of 5 stars in each of the categories that it was evaluated! You can see the video here.
- The Annual Poinsettia Sale plants can be picked up from the band room on Saturday, December 7th from 8:30 to 10:30 am. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you for your support of the 1st Annual ABFOM Fundraiser Mattress Sale held on Saturday, November 2nd. All profits from the fundraiser went directly to Band and Chorus!
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 8th Annual 'Tunes and Tapas' on September 28th and who helped to make it a success! This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and it was a wonderful evening of delicious food, live entertainment by AB Students & Parent/Alumni Ensemble, a silent auction, and raffle! Thank you!
- A special offer for band students from Huntington! Huntington is offering an SAT practice test and consultation session to current band members for the discounted rate of $50 ($195 value). Upon completion, the $50 payment will be credited to the student's individual account with ABFOM toward the cost of the Ireland trip. If you are going on the Ireland trip, that means this SAT prep offer is essentially free! Please click on this link to see the offer letter for dates and details.
- The AB Marching Band will be traveling to Ireland in Spring 2014! The preliminary itinerary and deposit form were provided to students. Payments of $250 made payable to ABFOM were due August 29th, October 4th, November 8th and December 6th. The next payment of $250 will be due January 3rd. The final payment of $450 will be due by February 6th. If you are interested in making these payments through a new online bill payment option through Intuit Payment Network, please contact email@example.com and please put your student's name(s) in the email.
Mailing Address: PO Box 2334, Acton, MA 01720
Thank you to our 2013-14 sponsors.
To become a sponsor click here.
|2013-14 Soloist Sponsors
- Acton Medical Associates, PC
- Agnes Virga, MD
- Boxborough Insurance Agency
- Donelan's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Gallant Insurance Agency, Inc.
- JRL Interiors
- Lenox Nursery & Garden Center, Inc.
- Spectrum Music
- Reichheld Ting Orthodontics
|2013-14 Ensemble Sponsors
Holiday Inn Boxborough
Janice R. VanDerAa, Realtor, Keller Williams
Tour Resource Consultants, LLC
||ABRHS Winter Concert
Complete ABFOM Calendar
Send your photos