- Everyone is invited to Swing Night on Friday, April 4th for a fun night of great music and dancing! Free Swing Night dance lessons will be held on Tuesday, April 1st and Thursday, April 3rd at 7 pm if you would like some practice before the big night! Tickets for Swing Night can be purchased now by clicking on the "Buy Now" button. Tickets purchased online will be held at the door the night of the event.
- The final Ireland trip payment of $450 was due February 6th. If you would like to sign up for Online Payment: ABFOM can now email you an invoice that will contain a link allowing you to pay through PaymentNetwork, a service from Intuit (makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks and Quicken) that lets you pay bills online for free. If you are interested in this option, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your student's name(s) in the email. Receiving an emailed invoice does not obligate you to pay online. You can opt to write a paper check at any time. Please note that the online payment is an electronic check - we do not accept credit cards for trip payments.
- Winter Colorguard invited to compete at the 2014 Winter Guard International “New England Regional Championships”. Fresh off of a first place finish at the first New England Scholastic Band Association winterguard competition on January 25th, the AB Winter Colorguard will be competing at the Winter Guard International New England Regional Championships on Saturday February 8th in Salem, MA at Salem High School. The preliminary round of competition begins at 10:00am. Based on the preliminary results the finals competition begins at 7:00pm. Winter Guard International is the governing body of the indoor colorguard activity around the world. Groups from around the world compete at regional championships that conclude with the Winter Guard International championships in April. The AB winterguard will be competing against teams from the New England region as well as groups from Eastern Canada. More information regarding the regional can be found at www.wgi.org. This season looks to be one of the most exciting in recent history for the Acton Boxborough winterguard!
- Congratulations to the Marching Colonials for earning a Gold Medal at the MICCA Finals on Sunday, October 27th at Cawley Stadium in Lowell! The band earned a rating of 5 stars in each of the categories that it was evaluated! You can see the video here.
Mailing Address: PO Box 2334, Acton, MA 01720
Thank you to our 2013-14 sponsors.
To become a sponsor click here.
|2013-14 Soloist Sponsors
- Acton Medical Associates, PC
- Agnes Virga, MD
- Boxborough Insurance Agency
- Donelan's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Gallant Insurance Agency, Inc.
- JRL Interiors
- Lenox Nursery & Garden Center, Inc.
- Spectrum Music
- Reichheld Ting Orthodontics
|2013-14 Ensemble Sponsors
Holiday Inn Boxborough
Janice R. VanDerAa, Realtor, Keller Williams
Tour Resource Consultants, LLC
||Steppin' Out Band Concert
||AB Band Ireland Tour
||Spring Jam - a capella night
Complete ABFOM Calendar
Send your photos